Saturday, April 14, 2012

ONE MORE YEAR!

I'm staying in Senegal for another year! You can read about my adventures for another year. I will be working with World Vision, helping to implement malnutrition interventions in the district of Velingara. I will be moving to a small town and living in an apartment. It's an amazing opportunity and I will continue to be able to work in Pulaar in addition to honing my French skills.

I feel like this next year will be more fulfilling work wise, but less so culturally. I probably won't have as many fun posts, but I will write all those posts that I meant to in the past two years and just never got to.

PEACE & WORK!

P.S. I have a new address! Send me fun things!

2 comments:

  1. Well, what is the new address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. B.P. 157
    Velingara, Kolda, Senegal
    West Africa

    It's on the sidebar =)

    ReplyDelete