Sunday, May 9, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I have been slacking off and not posting pictures. Actually, I haven't taken that many photos since being here- I blame Kate, Lauren, and the LM for this fact because thanks to them, I never had to take my camera anywhere. Here are some I have taken....

Mural Painting at the Health Center

Baobab Trees in Kolda

Carrying a bucket of Water on my head
(a lot of it ended up on me)

Dr. Seuss Grass!

Cashew Apples- Fresh from the tree

Officially Demystified

Making Neem lotion with our Mamas

Hanging out at a Cippero tourney

My Brothers!!

Segoona and I

Girl From California can't stay away
from the beach =)

Mom with the little one

Boubacar wants to be like Papa

Ousmane and I

He looks so innocent....

He's the cutest!

That's just a few pics....more to come, I promise.

--Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment