Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Artsy

Those of you who know me, know that I'm not a very artistic person. I enjoy art and appreciate it, but creating it is not my forte. Going to museums and spending the day wandering around various galleries is one of my favorite pastimes. Since coming back to Senegal (and getting a new camera), I've decided that I will make a conscious effort to take more pictures. I've been fairly successful at accomplishing my goal and here are a series of semi- artistic photos to prove it! p.s. I have fallen in love with the macro feature on my camera.





I have also leaarned to draw. Here is an example of one of my visual aids. Before coming to Senegal, I thought that I couldn't draw to save my life. Here, my village thinks I'm a fantastic artist and tells me to draw things. LOVE it!


Peace & Art

2 comments:

  1. Commenting per request. Love you. Miss you!! Yes, beautiful pictures:). And no, the bucket doesn't look like a trash can and the mosquitoes, bees. Muah. Skype again soon

    ReplyDelete