Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Hey everyone,

I've been promising pictures for months now, and a little late, but here they are! Enjoy =) Real post coming soon!

My nephew, Amadou. I want to take him to America with me


Little dancing boy, AKA, my best friend


Samba: I taught him this face!


Palm trees en route to village


Isn't it gorgeous?


My Hut!!


My douche...it's that hole on the left


My bookshelf

Home Sweet Home!


Productivity happens here...


Boys will be boys. Posing after clearing excess weeds-
yay malaria control!


Fresh baked bread for Ramadan



Seriously....isn't he cute!? And he's wearing a Winnie the Pooh outfit!


Binta- Momma of the beautiful baby above


Gorgeous Day for a futbol game


My dad & nephew- Love!


25 Toubabs on an Alhum after Health/EE summit

7 months after stepping foot in country, I'm still loving it. There are ups & downs and bouts of homesickness, but time is flying by. Before you know it, I'll be home for my sister's wedding! Crazy.

Remember, I love letters, comments, and hearing from you! If you comment, maybe I'll post more often =D. That's it for now.

--Peace Out!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Willy- can't wait til your back for the wedding. Viv misses you all the time and talks about how it would be so much easier wedding planning with you here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics willy!!! you look good! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay pictures!! Thanks for sharing. Amadou is adorable

    ReplyDelete